MiniWerks

Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World

Latest Models

Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White

Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White

One Only! Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White. Limited edition #39/80 as shown. Brand new.

» See more...

Welcome to MiniWerks Online!

The focus here is representing high–end 1/43 scale handbuilt models from the World’s top brands, as well as pieces from internationally renowned independent builders.

Mike McCormick signature

MiniWerks Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General
 1/43 scale Handbuilt Models
 cheater - person on ebay

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Roman Posted - 11/22/2014 : 13:27:04
Hello. Excuse Me please. Recently were on the website "miniwerks" alarming topic about one cheater - person on ebay. Please, I canīt find it now. Can You help Me, send his name, or nick name on the ebay, or send me link to this topic, please? Thanks a lot for Your help. Best regrads...
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ferrarinut Posted - 11/25/2014 : 16:58:55
The ebay buyer I had a problem with is Thorsten Reis. After cancelling his paypal payments two times I was able to get help from Rainer Goetzke and Thorsten finally shipped the model to Rainer and Rainer found a buyer for the model. It all worked out in the end but I will not sell to this person again.
the.x.man Posted - 11/24/2014 : 15:26:43
I think Mike must have deleted that thread, Roman. Perhaps you could email him and ask privately, as he will have had a good reason to remove it.

the.x.man 1:43
Roman Posted - 11/24/2014 : 10:18:31
I need it urgently. You know name, nickname of the person? There was a topic and someone has deleted it. Thanks.

MiniWerks :: Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World :: Contact MiniWerks :: MiniWerks on eBay © 2014 Mike McCormick. All rights reserved   Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000