MiniWerks

Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World

Latest Models

Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White

Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White

One Only! Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White. Limited edition #39/80 as shown. Brand new.

» See more...

Welcome to MiniWerks Online!

The focus here is representing high–end 1/43 scale handbuilt models from the World’s top brands, as well as pieces from internationally renowned independent builders.

Mike McCormick signature

MiniWerks Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General
 1/43 scale Handbuilt Models
 New J-F B. Models Maseratis

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ferrarinut Posted - 12/26/2014 : 15:59:50
I added some new Maseratis by J-F B. Models today. These are produced by Jean-Francois Blachette in France. He is a very passionate Maserati collector with a background in the automotive industry. Jean-Francois realized there were so many Maseratis that have never been modeled in 1/43 so he launched his own company and with the help of 4 top French model makers and over 7000 photos he collected over the years, he has begun offering some very unique and beautiful Maserati 350S, 450S and Birdcages. I had to choose just 3 models to start and it was not easy. The models are resin with photoetch details, the Birdcages have a chassis structure made of brass photoetch and the cockpits are very nicely detailed. Paint finishes are excellent. I really liked the Jim Hall 450S Mansfield 1961 winner with the wire wheels up front and Halibrands on the rear. I hope to do more business with Jean-Francois, I am a new fan!
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ferrarinut Posted - 02/24/2015 : 17:42:30
I would like to introduce 3 new releases from JFB Models France, two sister cars, Maserati 300S ch.3066 and ch.3067. These new versions are available for pre-order, just submit your order to me at miniwerks@gmail.com

Ferrarinut Posted - 01/01/2015 : 15:55:54
2 new releases from J-F B. Models:
The blue N°1 is Dale Duncan at Stillwater, OK in 1957.
The purple N°00 is Enus Wilson at Oklahoma City, OK in 1959.
Ferrarinut Posted - 12/26/2014 : 16:31:40
Some photos to share of other Maseratis by Jean-Francois and there are many more!

MiniWerks :: Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World :: Contact MiniWerks :: MiniWerks on eBay © 2014 Mike McCormick. All rights reserved   Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000