MiniWerks

Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World

Latest Models

Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White

Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White

One Only! Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White. Limited edition #39/80 as shown. Brand new.

» See more...

Welcome to MiniWerks Online!

The focus here is representing high–end 1/43 scale handbuilt models from the World’s top brands, as well as pieces from internationally renowned independent builders.

Mike McCormick signature

MiniWerks Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General
 1/43 scale Handbuilt Models
 RWB 964, Mclaren F1, 430 Scuderia...Rosso43

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Cloud 9 Posted - 07/12/2015 : 22:43:40

*Photos Courtesy of Rosso43*

4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
PeterW Posted - 07/13/2015 : 19:52:40
The art of perfection ;)
the.x.man Posted - 07/13/2015 : 17:17:50
I was just talking to Chan last night (about one of my models), and he confirmed that it was an AutoBarn (M.Fabrik) F1 kit that he used from his own stock. Actually, he has quite an amazing collection of kits available to be built.

the.x.man 1:43
Roman Posted - 07/13/2015 : 13:39:08
first-class
the.x.man Posted - 07/13/2015 : 00:51:14
Wow... !

I spotted the RWB 964 and the F1 somewhere else a few weeks back, but not the 430. Very, very nice :o)

Very few builders do 'subtle' quite like Chan; all those extra refined details that a quick glance does not always pick up on straight away - I love it!

Funny, I have had it in the back of my mind to have Chan build me that blue F1 with the BMW Z1 mirrors (but with its gold BBS wheels instead), except that I went to the trouble of securing an old Competition43 Z1 kit to provide the mirrors. At the time, it never occured to me that Chan would simply scratch build them in required! :o)
Did you provide Chan with an M.Frabrik F1 kit, Tu, or did he already have one? (I assume that is what he used?)

the.x.man 1:43

MiniWerks :: Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World :: Contact MiniWerks :: MiniWerks on eBay © 2014 Mike McCormick. All rights reserved   Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000