MiniWerks

Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World

Latest Models

Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White

Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White

One Only! Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White. Limited edition #39/80 as shown. Brand new.

» See more...

Welcome to MiniWerks Online!

The focus here is representing high–end 1/43 scale handbuilt models from the World’s top brands, as well as pieces from internationally renowned independent builders.

Mike McCormick signature

MiniWerks Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General
 1/43 scale Handbuilt Models
 HELP! MG or Remember?? 250 SWB #14 LM 1961

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ferrari10flrb Posted - 11/12/2010 : 02:39:06
Need some Help!

To replace a die-cast model of the Ferrari 250 SWB #14 LM 1961 for a handbuilt model I am doubting between two manufacturers:

MG-Model or Remember.

On pictures both seems to be good. But MG-Model is a bit more expensive than the Remember.

So maybe some one of the forum members can advice me?

My collection:
http://dcasasferraricollectie.come2me.nl/
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ferrari10flrb Posted - 11/13/2010 : 03:43:44
Thanks, this is very usefull information!!

http://dcasasferraricollectie.come2me.nl/
David Posted - 11/13/2010 : 03:40:12
There are never quality issues with the SWB's as the builder is always Madyero - no subcontractors.
43builder Posted - 11/12/2010 : 18:11:44
to final the topic, may i add that it is also a big part of how busy they were the day they built the model, how many they had to make, and who was making it. also, how much time they had. especially with MG model, some can be perfect, where some are horrible of the exact same model.

Patick Lewis
David Posted - 11/12/2010 : 10:08:15
May I add something more: actually the model has been mastered and moulded by Madyero (a Remember sub-brand), who also produced the Series I version. Some of the most popular versions (for the moment only the Le Mans ones) have been contracted to MG Model, that are selling them under their brands. MG Models are more expensive as they have an official Ferrari licence. Special built SWB's are also around, with different liveries and Remember/Madyero boxes. I hope this helps.
David Posted - 11/12/2010 : 10:03:56
They are exactly the same model, without any changements. Same kit, same builders, only a different brand.
batigol Posted - 11/12/2010 : 09:28:59
Please ask to Mike about my email address

02.03.2008 DIO ESISTE E TIFA VIOLA....GRAZIE RAGAZZI
18.05.2008 LA CONFERMA.............
http://www.modelfactory.it
A chi mi chiede se sono il migliore e rispondo di si, passo da presuntuoso, se rispondo di no sono bugiardo !!
Bruce Lee

MiniWerks :: Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World :: Contact MiniWerks :: MiniWerks on eBay © 2014 Mike McCormick. All rights reserved   Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000