MiniWerks

Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World

Latest Models

Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White

Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White

One Only! Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White. Limited edition #39/80 as shown. Brand new.

» See more...

Welcome to MiniWerks Online!

The focus here is representing high–end 1/43 scale handbuilt models from the World’s top brands, as well as pieces from internationally renowned independent builders.

Mike McCormick signature

MiniWerks Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General
 1/43 scale Handbuilt Models
 New Mercedes 540K from EMC

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

T O P I C    R E V I E W
vova43 Posted - 11/27/2010 : 04:52:43
Christmas is coming, everybody are waiting for presents. So, the EMC offered for classic car collectors their latest creation - 1938 MB 540K cabriolet C with unusual body type. The story behind this car is as follows:
"The legendary Mercedes designer Hermann Ahrens designed the special body of this Mercedes 540 K. (Hermann Ahrens was in charge of special vehicle department executing special requests of the VIP customers and making the show cars. All the bodies were made at Sindelfingen: "Sindelfingen Karosserie".) Actually there were two identical 540K models, built for Mr. Burden of New York (project Mercedes Vanderbilt) and the Raja of Tagore respectively."
Model of the first car - project Vanderbilt, - EMC produced few years ago, it quickly become rarity. Now the second car - of Raja of Tagore, - is offered. It's first version has open top and will produced in 80 examples. Later their also promised closed top version, 40 examples only.
And here are the first EMC factory photos of new model

2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ferrari2006 Posted - 11/27/2010 : 14:34:14

I am Born and raised and live in Sindelfingen.

Fred
vova43 Posted - 11/27/2010 : 04:55:11
... and this is the real car

MiniWerks :: Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World :: Contact MiniWerks :: MiniWerks on eBay © 2014 Mike McCormick. All rights reserved   Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000