MiniWerks

Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World

Latest Models

Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White

Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White

One Only! Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White. Limited edition #39/80 as shown. Brand new.

» See more...

Welcome to MiniWerks Online!

The focus here is representing high–end 1/43 scale handbuilt models from the World’s top brands, as well as pieces from internationally renowned independent builders.

Mike McCormick signature

MiniWerks Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General
 1/43 scale Handbuilt Models
 Where to get 1/43 helmets

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

T O P I C    R E V I E W
914joe Posted - 02/03/2011 : 04:59:20
Looking for a vintage helmet & googles from the 50's to display with the 550 I'm building. Any help is appreciated.
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hrobmlyny Posted - 02/06/2011 : 09:50:41
Thank you so much for the link Ioannis, I apreciate it. The model is fabulous! Buzz Lockwood created a similar version form an SRC kit some time ago and Heco did one too. Heco's version was not detailed however and appeared on Ebay recently. The Belgian GP in 1961 witnessed a unique 1-2-3-4 finish for Ferrari with Olivier Gendebien driving the distinctive yellow (Belgian) livery and coming in 4th. Phill Hill of course went on to become the world champion in 1961.

Steve Sklenka
ioannis Posted - 02/06/2011 : 04:11:36
here is the link,
http://miniwerks.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=514
ioannis Posted - 02/06/2011 : 04:09:04
Hi Steve,
the model was built by Alberto Peretto.
John
hrobmlyny Posted - 02/06/2011 : 01:04:04
Hello Ioannis:

Just curious if the super detailed yellow model is a 1961 156 F1 Belgium GP? If who would be the builder please? I am assuming th kit is SRC?

Many thanks, Steve

Steve Sklenka
914joe Posted - 02/04/2011 : 05:17:26
Thanks for the help guys!!! Those Z Model gloves & goggles are part of what I was looking for. I going to go on a small shopping spree on that site... They even have the seatbelt hardware I could'nt find elseware and ended up spending a night laboring to make my own from scratch which are now junk. I'm looking for the 50's style helmets Denizen uses on it's figures. It looks like they don't offer those seperate... I vaguely remember seeing those cast is resin and sold 3 to a pack somewhere.
Harm Posted - 02/04/2011 : 01:06:36
Denizen do have everything you want: complete collections of hollowed out helmets, full face or sixties style, with or without (different kind of) peaks.

They are on the site. Ordering is easy through Paypal.

Harm
the.x.man Posted - 02/03/2011 : 16:17:12
Denizen do have a range of helmets only, in different styles ranging through the 1960's and the 1990's, with and without heads. Also, Racing43 have an open face-helmet (part #R.A.136).

Z Model (Japan), have photoetched gloves and goggles, too, if you're interested.

ioannis Posted - 02/03/2011 : 13:05:08
Alberto, uses always helmets in his realizations.

914joe Posted - 02/03/2011 : 07:14:28
quote:
Originally posted by alb0752

Hi Joe,
you can try here www.denizenminiatures.co.uk

regards Alberto

Thanks! I want the accessories without the figures. It would be a pain to hollow a white metal helmet. They do have figures that have all the items I'd like to find. I might have to cut one of those up.
alb0752 Posted - 02/03/2011 : 06:28:17
Hi Joe,
you can try here www.denizenminiatures.co.uk

regards Alberto

MiniWerks :: Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World :: Contact MiniWerks :: MiniWerks on eBay © 2014 Mike McCormick. All rights reserved   Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000