MiniWerks

Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World

Latest Models

Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White

Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White

One Only! Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White. Limited edition #39/80 as shown. Brand new.

» See more...

Welcome to MiniWerks Online!

The focus here is representing high–end 1/43 scale handbuilt models from the World’s top brands, as well as pieces from internationally renowned independent builders.

Mike McCormick signature

MiniWerks Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General
 1/43 scale Handbuilt Models
 South Korea Model Forums/Blogs?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ferrarinut Posted - 02/03/2011 : 17:49:31
In an ongoing and relentless effort to track down Shin Kang, it occurred to me that there are some big model forums in S. Korea. I remember when a buyer in South Korea took me for $800 and I posted his ebay id, paypal, name, address, etc. on my forum and it lit up the forums in S. Korea. Do we have any members who can participate on these forums and find out if Shin is back in Korea and if he has been trying to sell his models there? I wonder if he is trying to sell models he received payment for and did not ship to the buyers. Also if the white F50 that belongs to my customer has turned up in the Asian market place. It would be good to warn collectors in Asia about him too, he may try to start over and could be other victims.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ferrarinut Posted - 02/15/2011 : 07:39:14
Shin adds one more victim through ebay. Perhaps it's time to pool our resources and hire someone to watch his home and assist with local police?
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=r8roadster&ftab=AllFeedback
Ferrarinut Posted - 02/14/2011 : 12:33:59
Still hoping to get links to South Korea model car forums or someone from South Korea who can help me spread news about Shin and his fraudulent behavior. If he has moved back to Korea, I hope to prevent him from taking money from others. I know I won't rest until he is stopped and returns money and models to his victims.
Ferrarinut Posted - 02/03/2011 : 19:50:08
Thanks Tuan! This is the model I am hoping to get back.
LQDA4 Posted - 02/03/2011 : 18:15:36
Mike,

I'll be in touch via email shortly. I am leaving for Seoul next week. Will talk to the locals and see if I can spread the words.

MiniWerks :: Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World :: Contact MiniWerks :: MiniWerks on eBay © 2014 Mike McCormick. All rights reserved   Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000