MiniWerks

Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World

Latest Models

Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White

Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White

One Only! Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White. Limited edition #39/80 as shown. Brand new.

» See more...

Welcome to MiniWerks Online!

The focus here is representing high–end 1/43 scale handbuilt models from the World’s top brands, as well as pieces from internationally renowned independent builders.

Mike McCormick signature

MiniWerks Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General
 1/43 scale Handbuilt Models
 VERSUS MODEL DESTROYED BY TSUNAMI

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mrako84 Posted - 03/18/2011 : 03:14:24
This morning I received the following newsletter from Unusual43 (I hope it's not a problem to post the name of the shop):
quote:
Dear Collectors,

As everyone know, Japan are hit by this massive magnitude 9.0 earth quake that happen on 11 March, it came without warning and took thousands of life away making it one of their worst ever tragedy that happen in Japan history. We are very sad to inform you that Versus model factory, situated in Rikuzentakata town in Iwate (See attach Photo) are destroyed by this terrible Tsunami that swept the entire town away, At this moment we do not have any information whether Mr Masanori (Owner Versus Model) are alive or dead but we are trying all our means and way to get into contact with him or the authority there. We pray for his safety and return and nothing else more important than that.

We are not able to deliver any pre-order in the near future and collectors who wish to cancel their special orders may contact us to have your deposit refund back to you. We seek your cooperation and patience as we have to deal with each and everyone on their special orders and it a long list for us to go through.
Neverthesless anyone with any information on Mr Masanori may also contact us to provide us with the information so that we can share with the rest of you.
Lastly we hope to be able to receive good news about Mr Masanori and do wait till our newsletter to update on this matter. Thank you.

Best Regards
Zoe
Team Unusual43

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/7258/map1.jpg
http://www.versusmodel.com/

Very sad news for our little world... :(

MiniWerks :: Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World :: Contact MiniWerks :: MiniWerks on eBay © 2014 Mike McCormick. All rights reserved   Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000