MiniWerks

Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World

Latest Models

Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White

Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White

One Only! Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White. Limited edition #39/80 as shown. Brand new.

» See more...

Welcome to MiniWerks Online!

The focus here is representing high–end 1/43 scale handbuilt models from the World’s top brands, as well as pieces from internationally renowned independent builders.

Mike McCormick signature

MiniWerks Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General
 1/43 scale Handbuilt Models
 Massage from Mr. Uemoto, Make Up

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nobur32 Posted - 03/25/2011 : 04:55:10
Dear fellow collectors,
The following is the massage from the MU.
Not official translation. Ifm not good at this kind of business letters, but I hope you will understand it.
Nobuyuki

The East Japan Great Earthquake Disaster

The earthquake and the tsunami which attacked the Tohoku district brought us an unprecedented disaster, and we are anxious about the size of the damage every day as a day passes. We express heartily sympathy to many people who encountered this disaster and the victims. Fortunately, Tokyo was not heavily damaged by the earthquake, but confusion continues. It may be a small thing that we can do, but we believe that we must support the sufferers. We produce miniature cars and sell them. When we think how our products which have no function except for being appreciated in such situation can be used, we feel powerless. The sufferers are in need of daily food right now, but we hope that they will mange to overcome the disaster and live positively. And we believe that we, a small and weak company, must encourage Japan for the revival of the Tohoku district. We make our products one by one wholeheartedly more than before. And we believe that there are those whose heart may be healed by our products under the confused situation. We understand that it is our mission to concentrate the company business and are going to encourage Japan from now on.
We received so many contacts from the various quarters concerned with much worry even from the foreign countries. We thank you very gratefully. We are especially thankful with the words from the overseas of encouragement and of believing that Japan will revive powerfully against the disaster, and we are filled with courage.

Hideyuki Uemoto, President
Make Up Co., Ltd.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ioannis Posted - 03/25/2011 : 10:36:55
I think that Mike could lead this campaign
Eagle Posted - 03/25/2011 : 10:14:04
quote:
Originally posted by ramapao69

quote:
Originally posted by ioannis

We all feel very sad with this huge earthquake that woonded Japan.
We, in Greece know very well about this desaster.
I appreciate the spirit of hope that Make Up company give to encourage Japan people.
My opinion is that Make Up Company could produce some special series of models with double prices in order that everyone in this hobby can contribute to this desaster.

John

I agree....is a very good idea!!!

Yes I also agree. It is a good idea!
ramapao69 Posted - 03/25/2011 : 08:42:29
quote:
Originally posted by ioannis

I appreciate the spirit of hope that Make Up company give to encourage Japan people.
My opinion is that Make Up Company could produce some special series of models with double prices in order that everyone in this hobby can contribute to this desaster.

John

I agree....is a very good idea!!!
ioannis Posted - 03/25/2011 : 07:17:15

John

MiniWerks :: Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World :: Contact MiniWerks :: MiniWerks on eBay © 2014 Mike McCormick. All rights reserved   Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000