MiniWerks

Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World

Latest Models

Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White

Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White

One Only! Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White. Limited edition #39/80 as shown. Brand new.

» See more...

Welcome to MiniWerks Online!

The focus here is representing high–end 1/43 scale handbuilt models from the World’s top brands, as well as pieces from internationally renowned independent builders.

Mike McCormick signature

MiniWerks Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General
 1/43 scale Handbuilt Models
 Make Up Ferrari 330 P4s Daytona 1967

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

T O P I C    R E V I E W
JAG Posted - 04/12/2011 : 16:59:14
Just received my first Make Up P4, the second place #24 car. Wow, wow and wow. Terrific service from Mike and I'm so glad the #23 car is on its way to me. My dad spent time with the Ferrari team at Daytona in '67 and I have many photos from his archives and the autographs of the drivers. I'll take some photos when the display is set up in my studio.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mazmatt Posted - 05/31/2011 : 04:40:12
the problem with Mike's service is it is so predictable. Predictably impeccable that is. I am still waiting for the day when something shows up late, damaged or with an incorrect/missing item and it has been over 3 years and 50+ deliveries but he continues to defy the laws of gravity
the.x.man Posted - 05/30/2011 : 16:35:55
quote:
Originally posted by JAG

Many thanks to Mike for quite simply superb service!

It is a disease Mike has - we have tried for years to cure him, but to no avail... He insists on providing the very best service there is.

:o)

JAG Posted - 05/30/2011 : 14:57:29
The trifecta is complete. The #26 Ferrari arrived today. Many thanks to Mike for quite simply superb service!
JAG Posted - 04/18/2011 : 16:49:33
The 23 car arrived today. Wow all over again. Mike, if they produce the 26 car then sign me up. When I have a chance I'll take some photos of the studio and highlight the display area with the cars and my dad's Daytona photos.
nobur32 Posted - 04/13/2011 : 04:40:07
Welcome to the forum, JAG!

quote:
Originally posted by ferrariguy

I'd be very interested in seeing your Dad's pictures and I bet he has some great stories to tell!

Me too!
Nobuyuki
ferrariguy Posted - 04/12/2011 : 21:34:19
Welcome to forum JAG from a fellow Canadian. Make Up makes some of the best models out there and you won't be disappointed.

I'd be very interested in seeing your Dad's pictures and I bet he has some great stories to tell!

MiniWerks :: Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World :: Contact MiniWerks :: MiniWerks on eBay © 2014 Mike McCormick. All rights reserved   Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000