MiniWerks

Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World

Latest Models

Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White

Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White

One Only! Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White. Limited edition #39/80 as shown. Brand new.

» See more...

Welcome to MiniWerks Online!

The focus here is representing high–end 1/43 scale handbuilt models from the World’s top brands, as well as pieces from internationally renowned independent builders.

Mike McCormick signature

MiniWerks Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General
 1/24 scale Handbuilt Models
 Quattroruote 1/24 Alfa Romeo

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

T O P I C    R E V I E W
F1tommy Posted - 12/01/2010 : 06:02:58
Here is a pfd link to a nice set of Alfa's Quattroruote of Italy are doing. They are really diecasts in 1/24th scale. Most are up to Danbury mint in shape and finish but they do get details better on items like tires, trim, trunks compartments ect. It is being coordinated by the Quattroruote in Italy and made in China. Each comes with the real cars history book. I have only seen them on ebay so far unless you live in Italy.

http://www.hachette-fascicoli.it/news/Alfa-anteprima-modelli.htm

Tom Tanner/Scale Designs/Ferrari Expo 2011-Chicago April 2011
Carrera Panamericana speciale model class at Ferrari Expo 2011
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
F1tommy Posted - 01/07/2011 : 12:11:52
Here is a photo of the first 10 1/24th scale Quattroruote Alfa Romeo's. The quality is good, but they do have some small paint defects depending on the model. If not for the small defects the quality would be as good as Danbury or Franklin mint. You will still be pleased with the accuracy and quality.

Tom Tanner/Scale Designs/Ferrari Expo 2011-Chicago March 19th 2011
F1tommy Posted - 12/23/2010 : 08:27:38
They are up to number 10 this week. The 1/24th scale Alfa T33 Stradale and Sprint Speciale are now available. Quality is very good and a must have for Alfa Romeo model collectors. I will have most of these models on display at Ferrari Expo 2011 in March.

Tom Tanner/Scale Designs/Ferrari Expo 2011-Chicago March 19th 2011

MiniWerks :: Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World :: Contact MiniWerks :: MiniWerks on eBay © 2014 Mike McCormick. All rights reserved   Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000