MiniWerks

Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World

Latest Models

Porsche Carrera GT 2004 Arctic White/Red LE 50

Porsche Carrera GT 2004 Arctic White/Red LE 50

One Only! Porsche Carrera GT 2004 Arctic White/Red. Limited edition #41/50 as shown. Roof section still factory sealed and secured on base. Brand new.

» See more...

Welcome to MiniWerks Online!

The focus here is representing high–end 1/43 scale handbuilt models from the World’s top brands, as well as pieces from internationally renowned independent builders.

Mike McCormick signature

MiniWerks Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General
 Self-built Models
 Erik's Bosica Ferrari 126 C2

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ferrarinut Posted - 07/18/2010 : 07:22:55
I am helping Erik post a picture of his Bosica 126 C2, looks like a very clean build to me!
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
126ck Posted - 07/29/2010 : 13:35:09
In my opinion the Seat at Imola gp was black , only at Monaco Gp it was light Brown ! are there any Pictures of the original Car to compare ? thank you for the good Comments !
Trossi Posted - 07/29/2010 : 11:45:16
I cannot judge this from a builders point of view, but your model looks very nice and clean.
F1-Wolfgang Posted - 07/29/2010 : 10:34:27
Hello 126ck,

That is correct. My Bosica 126C2 is the third version.
I seen your built 126C2, nice clean built!
One thing I noticed, the seat of your model should be light brown and not black.

wolfgang
126ck Posted - 07/19/2010 : 13:40:03
and so on i wanted to ask all of you if my model
is original Bosica or not ??
thank you very much !
best regards !
126ck Posted - 07/19/2010 : 01:20:44
This Bosica model is mine ! i build it from a very old kit with a special signature ! on the base part of the model (where the bosica logo is there was an other logo , The logo of the italian model magazine ,, Auto-Modelli,, does somebody knows something about this special version ???

MiniWerks :: Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World :: Contact MiniWerks :: MiniWerks on eBay © 2014 Mike McCormick. All rights reserved   Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000