MiniWerks

Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World

Latest Models

Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White

Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White

One Only! Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White. Limited edition #39/80 as shown. Brand new.

» See more...

Welcome to MiniWerks Online!

The focus here is representing high–end 1/43 scale handbuilt models from the World’s top brands, as well as pieces from internationally renowned independent builders.

Mike McCormick signature

MiniWerks Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General
 Personal Collections
 Audi Collection - handbuilts displayed

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

T O P I C    R E V I E W
smerfik24 Posted - 04/24/2011 : 10:50:52
Hello everyone, I used to comment on few topics few months ago on this forum, but I decided to start my own thread. My collection is not so amazing as many presented here, it also has a little bit different theme - I've seen many Ferrari, Lambo, Maserati or F1 collections here, so I am happy to start sth just a little bit different.

I started this journey quite a long time ago, it would be about 6-7 years ago. My collection was based on die-cast models of different brands. After some time I decided to focus on Audi modelcars, my collection was growing and growing, I reached about 130-150 modelcars and few months ago I made my decision to switch on handmade modelcars which for me are a piece of real art.

As you would probably notice, the majority of Audi handmades are Looksmart modelcars, maybe it is not the best company, it is not for sure as good as BBR, Tecnomodel or especially modelcars made by individual builders. But nowadays, I think that Looksmart is constantly trying to improve the quality of their modelcars which may be visible especially in Audi concept cars like new Quattro or E-tron.

Edited on 26.10.2013.

I would like to re-organize this topic. My collection was constantly growing, I've decided to come back to the idea of getting a full Audi 1:43 profile of street cars.
For now on, almost all concept cars were gone, I just kept my street cars and still miss many of them.
I've also started adding some handmade or high-end modelcars so I will try to keep them posting. I hope you don't mind I post also die-cast modelcars which are not really good, but they fit to my profile and great Audi love.
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Paulius43 Posted - 10/29/2013 : 05:41:23
Awesome P4/5!!!! Thanks for sharing, a truly amazing work.. Congrats!!
smerfik24 Posted - 10/26/2013 : 03:23:56

Model: Audi 920 cabrio open
Year: 1938
Manufacturer: ZZ Modell
Catalogue number: 93214
Color: blue / black
Limited: 100 pcs. ( #41 )

Model: Audi 920 cabrio closed
Year: 1938
Catalogue number: 93215
Color: red / black
Limited: 100 pcs. ( #13 )

Model: Audi Front 225 Roadster Erdmann&Rossi
Year: 1934
Catalogue number: 93236
Color: red
Limited: 100 pcs. ( #35 )

Model: Audi Front 225 Roadster
Year: 1935
Producer: Minichamps
Catalogue number: 02A01N
Color: orange
Limited: 333 pcs. ( Technoclassica Essen 2012 )

pozdrawiam ( 'best regards' in Polish! )
Piotr
smerfik24 Posted - 10/26/2013 : 03:21:53
Hello Romand, I hope it's all correct now. The photos that weren't displaying were the photos from my old, closed Picasa account.
I deleted all these posts and will try to post everything from the beginning.

Piotr
Roman Posted - 10/21/2013 : 08:24:32
Please, Piotr, the images not displayed. I do not know why. I would like to see your new additions. Mainly Ferrari by Laurent. Thank you.
Roman
smerfik24 Posted - 10/21/2013 : 03:06:39
Hello!
I am really happy to show you my two new arrivals, the first one is nothing special in fact, but I really love the real car so I am happy to add this to my collection.
The second one was my first time. Sounds strange? :)
I mean it's my first modelcar ordered from Garage43. I've always dreamt about the P4/5 and when I finally got the kit ( thank you Mike! ) I didn't hesitate even for a while.
Photos of P4/5 taken by Laurent.
Once again, repeated on this forum many times - congratulations Laurent on your marvellous job, I would like to say huge "thank you" for this amazing piece of art.

Ferrari LaFerrari Rosso Corsa / Nero DS by Looksmart ( LS421A )

Ferrari P4/5 Pininfarina Rosso Corsa - Yow Modellini kit by Garage43

Piotr
Cloud 9 Posted - 04/30/2013 : 21:12:03
Very cool, I like it!
smerfik24 Posted - 07/03/2011 : 04:01:25
I have 3 Fline modelcars right now, I also had a TT.

I am not sure about their producers - MTM is made by Fline, but ABT has "Automodelers" sign on the box, it's clear that it was made from the same form, but I don't know if it was not converted by the group of modelers in Hong Kong. As well as RSQ in white, black, silver and the version with damages.
And I must admit that these R8 versions are very good taking into account their opening parts which are quite difficult to suit each other. Of course - they're not perfect, but as you noticed - the price is very good. This ABT was bought for 65,00 EUR. If there was no shipping cost it would be really really cheap when we would compare let's say NEO modelcars for 40-50 EUR or Looksmart from new series for 200$. That's a fair price.

Unfortunately, the TT I possessed was very inaccurate. Especially the rear bumper was awkward - it was too long or sth. But I heard that they improved this piece and the series which is now being sold by the company is better. Mine piece was just a pre-series sent to the Audi Museum. I sold it. I regret that Fline rejected their plan for the production of Audi TTRS.

However, to sum up - they are interesting and they somehow rock this market now with many products like Murcielago, Reventon, Enzo or new McLaren.
the.x.man Posted - 07/02/2011 : 00:17:41
What is your opinion of the Fline model?
I recently bought one of their Countachs and considering how inexpensive it was, I was quite impressed. Their Countach has several small inaccuracies, but overall the quality was much better than I expected.

Paulius43 Posted - 06/24/2011 : 01:25:04
Like the Sport Quattro!!
zuoscrib Posted - 05/29/2011 : 13:40:37
quote:
Originally posted by smerfik24

Hello,
yes! first of all, they produce Mercedes modelcars, Absolute Hot series, these modelcars are all resine.

Correction. AbsoluteHot is not a line of Schuco, it is a china based company and belongs not to Schuco. Schuco is only the european distributor of the models.
smerfik24 Posted - 05/21/2011 : 03:23:10
Hello,
yes! first of all, they produce Mercedes modelcars, Absolute Hot series, these modelcars are all resine. And now, they introduce Audi modelcars and others, but I don't know what cars will be represented in this series. However, Schuco is going to release Audi RS3 in dealer edition in Misano Red and Daytona Grey ( price 59,00 EUR ), by the end of this year, they are planning to release next two colors: Sepang Blue and Phantom Black.
What's more, in next few weeks, Audi S5 Sportback should be presented. I heard it would also be Schuco's resin product. It's strange that two modelcars from the same series, both dealer editions, would have different price.

Thus the most probable scenario is that RS3 would be made in 2 dealer colors and 2 limited colors, both resin, each limited to 500 pcs, by SCHUCO.
After that, they would release S5 Sportback in Sprint Blue in dealer edition, for 89,00 EUR and after that, by the end of the year, another color will be offered. Also 500 pcs. each.

I hope it helped :)
Trossi Posted - 05/20/2011 : 11:33:43
Schuco has a resine line???
smerfik24 Posted - 05/04/2011 : 08:11:48
and coming next, very soon:

Audi S8
Audi S3 Sportback
Audi R8 V12 TDI concept
Audi MetroProject Quattro concept
Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder Performante
Bentley Mulsanne in 1/18
Audi R8 GT

I'm quite anxious about that! :)
smerfik24 Posted - 05/04/2011 : 00:16:00
Thank you very much!
I'd love to see the AMR built - it should be amazing!

I found Audi S8!
Trossi Posted - 04/27/2011 : 01:47:55
I love Audis and the S-line is extremely nice. I would love to own a 1:1 example ;-). My only Audi in 1/43rd is an AMR Sport Quattro which still has to be built.

MiniWerks :: Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World :: Contact MiniWerks :: MiniWerks on eBay © 2014 Mike McCormick. All rights reserved   Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000