MiniWerks

Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World

Latest Models

Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966

Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966

Last Two! Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966 Lucien Bianchi/Mario Andretti. Brand New.

» See more...

Welcome to MiniWerks Online!

The focus here is representing high–end 1/43 scale handbuilt models from the World’s top brands, as well as pieces from internationally renowned independent builders.

Mike McCormick signature

MiniWerks Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General
 1/43 scale Handbuilt Models
 Value of the kits

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

T O P I C    R E V I E W
rossogrande Posted - 03/14/2021 : 06:48:14
Hello dear model friends. I have a concern. A model builder recently asked me via Facebook if I could offer him a few kits. I then sent him a small list and asked him to make me an offer if interested. Now the following problem is that I have no idea what value the individual kits could have. Can someone give me an approximate price. Of course, I don't want to sell the kits completely below value. I offered him the following kits. OneManFactory-AMR Ferrari 250 GTO / 64 (one of 50 kits including the hand-built models by OMF), Piranha P07 Ferrari 365 GTS / 4 Daytona Spyder Prototype, Feeling43 Ferrari 375 Plus "King Leopold", MR31 Ferrari Dino 206 GT Special ´1967, MR41 Ferrari 375 MM "Ingrid Bergman", MR EX13 Ferrari 250 GT SWB California Spyder ´1960 (open version).

I would be very grateful for some tips
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
rossogrande Posted - 03/20/2021 : 07:56:17
Many thanks for your response. It is really not easy to determine the prices. We found another solution. He gets 2 of the kits from me and as a compensation he builds 4 of my kits for me. I think that's a fair deal.
Anthrax Posted - 03/19/2021 : 05:02:53
Good question Rossogrande.
Prices on kits vary by type of kit, manufacturer, and where the seller is located. 1/43 is more popular in Europe than North America so prices tend to go higher over there. Here are ranges in USD. You will need to convert that amount to EUR or GBP.
OMF Ferrari GTO. I have seen them go for $250-$400 on eBay.
Piranha Kits- $135 -$250. There is one on eBay now listed for BIN $189.
Feeling 43 kits range from $425-$600 depending on the kit.

The MR kits? I will reserve comment since I am not that familiar with the secondary market. Check eBay.

MiniWerks :: Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World :: Contact MiniWerks :: MiniWerks on eBay © 2014 Mike McCormick. All rights reserved   Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000