MiniWerks

Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World

Latest Models

Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966

Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966

Last Two! Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966 Lucien Bianchi/Mario Andretti. Brand New.

» See more...

Welcome to MiniWerks Online!

The focus here is representing high–end 1/43 scale handbuilt models from the World’s top brands, as well as pieces from internationally renowned independent builders.

Mike McCormick signature

MiniWerks Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General
 1/1 Scale
 Pebble Beach Concours

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

T O P I C    R E V I E W
cpete Posted - 08/06/2016 : 09:28:38
Hello all, just wanted to see if anyone was going to the Pebble Beach Concours this year. My wife and I are flying out to attend and also vacation in Pismo and Napa, just wanted to see if anyone else might be going, and wanted to meet at the event

Chad
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Models123 Posted - 08/24/2016 : 10:41:43
quote:
Originally posted by cpete

Sounds great, I would love to make it to Concours Italiano, we are driving up that day from Pismo Beach, and I think the event calander shows it ends at 5, but I will see if we can make it, and I will definitely be there on Sunday with my wife. First time, so if you know a spot to meet, just name the time and we will be glad to meet up

Chad

Chad,
Sorry for late reply. I was en route to Monterey as of the 13th. When I'm away and traveling I don't check or look at any of the model car forums. Would have been nice to meet, though my Monterey schedule is always very hectic. I'm there every year, so maybe next year.....

Marshall
cpete Posted - 08/14/2016 : 06:27:35
Sounds great, I would love to make it to Concours Italiano, we are driving up that day from Pismo Beach, and I think the event calander shows it ends at 5, but I will see if we can make it, and I will definitely be there on Sunday with my wife. First time, so if you know a spot to meet, just name the time and we will be glad to meet up

Chad
Models123 Posted - 08/09/2016 : 07:29:10
quote:
Originally posted by cpete

Hello all, just wanted to see if anyone was going to the Pebble Beach Concours this year. My wife and I are flying out to attend and also vacation in Pismo and Napa, just wanted to see if anyone else might be going, and wanted to meet at the event

Chad

I will be out there, displaying at Automobilia Monterey on Tues & Wed the 16th & 17th, and later in the week at Concorso Italiano. The rest of the time I'll be with clients and making the rounds to various events, etc., and of course I will be at Pebble on Sunday. If you can make it to one the shows and we could meet that would be great.

Marshall

MiniWerks :: Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World :: Contact MiniWerks :: MiniWerks on eBay © 2014 Mike McCormick. All rights reserved   Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000