MiniWerks

Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World

Latest Models

Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966

Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966

Last Two! Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966 Lucien Bianchi/Mario Andretti. Brand New.

» See more...

Welcome to MiniWerks Online!

The focus here is representing high–end 1/43 scale handbuilt models from the World’s top brands, as well as pieces from internationally renowned independent builders.

Mike McCormick signature

MiniWerks Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General
 1/43 scale Handbuilt Models
 old messages

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

T O P I C    R E V I E W
cico Posted - 03/10/2010 : 01:34:32
Mike, old messages are gone...
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
LaSource Posted - 03/11/2010 : 04:47:50
Hi Jono,

I use Internet Explorer 8 on Windows XP.

The new Miniwerks-webside and -forum works fine.
Red Blast Posted - 03/10/2010 : 23:35:28
Hi Jono!
First I want to compliment you for the great work you did on the 'new' Miniwerks site! Looks really great! Don't feel to bad for deleting the previous threats. We'll get over it! What in my opinion, you should feel bad about is that you try to delete someone trying to sell sex articles on this forum! I think I can fairly say that for most of us that's our second hobby! LOL!
Only joking Jono! Best regards, Adrie.
the.x.man Posted - 03/10/2010 : 21:59:17
Ok, I have temporarily altered the menu for those not using the latest version of Internet Explorer until I can fix the issue. I originally thought it was only affecting IE6, but it turns out that 7 and apparently even some early versions of 8 have this trouble.
Now when you click on 'Current Inventory' you will either get a drop-down menu if you have an up to date browser, or else it will simply load the 'Full Inventory' page.

If you have IE8, there should be a round blue button in the top right-hand corner with a question mark in it (I think 7 is similar). Click on that and select "About Internet Explorer" - it will tell you which version you have. I would recommend to anyone that they at least consider updating their browser (via Windows Update), or trying Opera, Firefox or Google Chrome. Not just for MiniWerks, for for internet browsing in general.

scuderia Posted - 03/10/2010 : 20:59:30
quote:
Originally posted by Salegosse

I can't see the inventory to. When i clic the link it only refresh the main page. I am using IE 8.

that's what happens on my computer too. i'm not sure which IE mine is, how do i check that?
the.x.man Posted - 03/10/2010 : 18:05:24
Strange...

What you should see when you hover over "Current Inventory" is this:

this is a screenshot of IE8 on Vista.

I am just going to go and try on IE7 on XP and see if it still works there. Back soon...

... nope, I cannot make it do anything other than what it is supposed to do. I will keep investigating, though.

Salegosse Posted - 03/10/2010 : 17:36:21
I can't see the inventory to. When i clic the link it only refresh the main page. I am using IE 8.
the.x.man Posted - 03/10/2010 : 17:25:49
Ok guys, I am desperately sorry, but as far as I can tell, it was me that did this - and what is worse, I cannot retrieve your previous topics. I wish there was some way I could fix it, but there is just nothing.

I am especially sorry for wolfgang and the rest of you who put so much work into setting up the F1 thread. I will understand if you all want to yell at me - I guess I deserve it...

:o(

By the way, what internet browser are you using, scuderia? For everything except the old Internet Explorer 6, you should get a drop-down menu when you hover over 'Current Inventory' (IE6 just goes straight to the full inventory without the drop-down selection).

scuderia Posted - 03/10/2010 : 15:32:31
BTW, i can't get in to the "Current Inventory" section from Miniwerks home. i don't think Current inventory menu is working.

43builder Posted - 03/10/2010 : 06:41:23
Well look on the bright side,

Welcome to the NEW, New forum.

BTW...I love the new home page if anyone has noticed it yet!

Patick Lewis
LaSource Posted - 03/10/2010 : 06:40:48
Jono, wake up! We need the pics and comments back :-)
mrako84 Posted - 03/10/2010 : 04:22:06
Jono ure our hero! :D
cico Posted - 03/10/2010 : 03:31:22
good night Jono and good work for tomorrow

For all the friends of the forum:
Unfortunately I speak very little English, but I recently discovered the google translator.
My write failures are the fault of the translator of google ;-)
fqogil Posted - 03/10/2010 : 02:32:15
good night Jono ;)
the.x.man Posted - 03/10/2010 : 02:13:33
Sorry, I think that might have been me... :o(
I thought I was wiping out a spam member who had joined to sell sex products - I must have misunderstood what I was doing with the "Forum cleanup tool". It was supposed to only remove anything that user had done, not the entire forum contents.
Unfortunately, I have to go to bed now, but I will look into it in the morning.

MiniWerks :: Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World :: Contact MiniWerks :: MiniWerks on eBay © 2014 Mike McCormick. All rights reserved   Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000