MiniWerks

Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World

Latest Models

Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White

Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White

One Only! Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White. Limited edition #39/80 as shown. Brand new.

» See more...

Welcome to MiniWerks Online!

The focus here is representing high–end 1/43 scale handbuilt models from the World’s top brands, as well as pieces from internationally renowned independent builders.

Mike McCormick signature

MiniWerks Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 General
 1/24 scale Handbuilt Models
 On there way!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

noelsairplanes

USA
39 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2010 :  03:33:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looking forward to the arrival of two more 1/24th beauties from Laurent. The Maserati 151/1 which raced in a unfinished and rough aluminum body and the Ferrari 512BB Bellancauto.

Fred Perez

USA
26 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2010 :  18:09:23  Show Profile  Visit Fred Perez's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Beautiful models and as usual a masterful and superb execution by the builder. Love the Ferrari BB, for some reason that body style have been my favorite in this Ferrari model type....wish I could find an afordable model of it in this scale!!!

A World In Scale!
Go to Top of Page

noelsairplanes

USA
39 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2010 :  05:34:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Fred, the Ferrari BB is one of my favorites too and Laurent did a wonderful job on this one. I'm very impressed with the finish he put on the Maserati 151/1. The finish certainly looks like rough aluminum but,in fact, the body is made of resin.
Go to Top of Page

ramapao69

Italy
512 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2010 :  07:41:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love this Ferrari BB !!!! Is it from an MG Model Kit??? Very impressive building quality.....
Go to Top of Page

noelsairplanes

USA
39 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2010 :  08:55:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the compliment ramapao69. The kit for the 512BB was by LMP. Maserati kit by Profil24.
Go to Top of Page

ferrari4evr1

USA
297 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2010 :  06:18:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That Maserati looks simply amazing!!! Wow, you would think it is of the real car. The depth of realism is breathtaking on the rough aluminum body look.... Congrats!

James
Go to Top of Page

noelsairplanes

USA
39 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2010 :  11:55:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the compliment James. The models just arrived yesterday and I can now say, the pictures of the Maserati, don't do it justice. If I didn't know the body was resin, I'd swear it was aluminum. As usual, my hat is off to Laurent, who after all these years that I've been a customer, still manages to amaze me with his talent. And, by the way, one of the nicest people I've ever dealt with!
Go to Top of Page

stewil

USA
139 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2010 :  19:10:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Alan,
That Maser is amazing and am glad to have seen it. I have a Profil 24 kit that I have yet to build.
When finished my model will be nice but not as striking as that aluminum.
I am committed to a Cunningham build though, either the white or red bodied version, still doing research.

Cheers and Happy Collecting,
Steve
Go to Top of Page

LaSource

356 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2010 :  02:52:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Maserati looks fantastic! What kit has been used?
Go to Top of Page

noelsairplanes

USA
39 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2010 :  03:50:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maserati is built from the Profil24 kit. Glad you like it.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MiniWerks :: Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World :: Contact MiniWerks :: MiniWerks on eBay © 2014 Mike McCormick. All rights reserved   Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000