MiniWerks

Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World

Latest Models

Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White

Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White

One Only! Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White. Limited edition #39/80 as shown. Brand new.

» See more...

Welcome to MiniWerks Online!

The focus here is representing high–end 1/43 scale handbuilt models from the World’s top brands, as well as pieces from internationally renowned independent builders.

Mike McCormick signature

MiniWerks Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 General
 1/43 scale Handbuilt Models
 Nicola Ricco and Tameo superkit
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Ferrarinut

USA
1489 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2011 :  17:45:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I consigned one of these 312T sets for a friend last year and can say that Nicola's build quality is easily in the top 10 builders' I have seen in person. I was shocked the set took so long to sell, I think it was only because the 312T has been overdone and maybe Nicola is not that well known but he deserves a great deal of respect. I would be honored to represent any model he has built in the future. I would love to see what he can do with the Porsche Speedster! Mike
Go to Top of Page

pierotecchio63

Italy
39 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2011 :  09:25:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, being a close friend of Nicola it is hard for me to say that he is one of the ten best builders around, or one of the top five, or so on.
As I said his Ferrari 312 T2, not the one of the pics, is really good, I would rather say that the level is like Kamimura's.
His building of the Speedster will be quite simple, since it is already a fine kit, and we, the customers, did not ask for a hard rework on it. He will follow Shimoma's building (the official builder of the kit).
I will post pics of his building of the Ferrarelle, since he is doing really a fine work!
Go to Top of Page

Trossi

232 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2011 :  11:02:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would also be interested in his 356 Speedster project as this car is one of my all time favourites. And to be honest, I have never seen a Bosica Speedster builtup except for the official pictures of Raccoon.
Go to Top of Page

pierotecchio63

Italy
39 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2011 :  08:03:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, if you are seriously interested in the Speedster I can tell Nicola.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MiniWerks :: Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World :: Contact MiniWerks :: MiniWerks on eBay © 2014 Mike McCormick. All rights reserved   Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000