MiniWerks

Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World

Latest Models

Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966

Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966

Last Two! Ford GT40 Mk.II Holman & Moody 24H Le Mans 1966 Lucien Bianchi/Mario Andretti. Brand New.

» See more...

Welcome to MiniWerks Online!

The focus here is representing high–end 1/43 scale handbuilt models from the World’s top brands, as well as pieces from internationally renowned independent builders.

Mike McCormick signature

MiniWerks Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 General
 1/1 Scale
 Historic Grand Prix Zandvoort 2014
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ewestra

Netherlands
28 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2014 :  23:36:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just three weeks from now I'm going to the Historic Grand Prix Zandvoort. Touring cars, Group C, Formula 2 and three, etc. My absolute favorite's will be the Cosworth Formula One and the amazing German Touring Cars (DRM) with BMW, Ford Capri and Porsche. If someone needs any pictures of a particular car please let me know.

Eric

daniel

Germany
30 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2014 :  03:55:25  Show Profile  Visit daniel's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Do you have been there before. I guess I will go for the weekend. A little trip with the family... Motorsport and Beach, sounds nice :-)

If you have been there before do you have any tips for me ? I really need to watch the Group C and take some good modeling references of as many cars as possible.

Daniel
-germany-
Go to Top of Page

ewestra

Netherlands
28 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2014 :  22:57:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Daniel the Historic Grand Prix Zandvoort is great. I've been there from the start, now three years ago. If you go for the weekend I may advice you to arrive on Friday. Saturday evening they will drive some of the old racecars on the public roads through Zandvoort (town). Next to the circuit of Zandvoort is a holidaypark where you can rent a vacationhome or you can get a hotel in Haarlem wich is nearby Zandvoort. It's a great event specialy now with the Group C and the old DRM cars...There's lot's to see.

Eric
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MiniWerks :: Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World :: Contact MiniWerks :: MiniWerks on eBay © 2014 Mike McCormick. All rights reserved   Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000