MiniWerks

Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World

Welcome to MiniWerks Online!

The focus here is representing high–end 1/43 scale handbuilt models from the World’s top brands, as well as pieces from internationally renowned independent builders.

Mike McCormick signature

MiniWerks Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 General
 1/43 scale Handbuilt Models
 Singer porsche 1/43
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

nur964

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2019 :  12:29:12  Show Profile  Visit nur964's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Singer DLS/ work on ducktail

Only air
nur965@gmail.com

Edited by - nur964 on 06/12/2019 12:30:16
Go to Top of Page

Dave G

Netherlands
58 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2019 :  12:18:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I keep being amazed by the level of detail in these tiny parts. No clue how you manage to fabricate such small parts! How do you know details about size etc? Do you "guesstimate" them, or do you have drawings of any kind?
It seems you are building a number of models at once? Do not get me wrong, seeing the building process is really nice, but I do get very curious to the end result :)
Go to Top of Page

nur964

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2019 :  07:24:02  Show Profile  Visit nur964's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dave G

I keep being amazed by the level of detail in these tiny parts. No clue how you manage to fabricate such small parts! How do you know details about size etc? Do you "guesstimate" them, or do you have drawings of any kind?
It seems you are building a number of models at once? Do not get me wrong, seeing the building process is really nice, but I do get very curious to the end result :)

Thank you very much. Yes, you are right, I always do a general drawing before starting to build a model, and then during construction, I draw sketches with details that need to be done. I love to do sketches, and I love autodesign. Building models is not my main hobby, but one of))).
Yes, I build at the same time more than one model. in the future I will show other models that I work on. I am also interested to see the finished result ..)

Only air
nur965@gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

nur964

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2019 :  06:09:54  Show Profile  Visit nur964's Homepage  Reply with Quote
door card for Singer Luxembourg and Singer North Carolina. for North Carolina is the same. different door frame and color. This is not all the details for the doors.

Only air
nur965@gmail.com

Edited by - nur964 on 06/23/2019 06:11:29
Go to Top of Page

nur964

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2019 :  15:48:22  Show Profile  Visit nur964's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hella headlights for Singer North Carolina. I am experimenting with headlights, trying to make them as small as possible

Only air
nur965@gmail.com

Edited by - nur964 on 07/13/2019 15:55:02
Go to Top of Page

felice66

Venezuela
1 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2020 :  11:59:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
you are the other planet .....no words and no coments
quote:
Originally posted by nur964

hella headlights for Singer North Carolina. I am experimenting with headlights, trying to make them as small as possible

Only air
nur965@gmail.com

ffv
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MiniWerks :: Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World :: Contact MiniWerks :: MiniWerks on eBay :: MiniWerks on Facebook © 2014 Mike McCormick. All rights reserved   Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000