MiniWerks

Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World

Latest Models

Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White

Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White

One Only! Lexus LFA Tokyo Motor Show 2009 Whitest White. Limited edition #39/80 as shown. Brand new.

» See more...

Welcome to MiniWerks Online!

The focus here is representing high–end 1/43 scale handbuilt models from the World’s top brands, as well as pieces from internationally renowned independent builders.

Mike McCormick signature

MiniWerks Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 General
 1/43 scale Handbuilt Models
 Nicola Ricco and Tameo superkit
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

hrobmlyny

Canada
48 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2011 :  08:09:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone. Here are two fabulous looking 312 T2's built by Nicola Ricco. There is one on Ebay right now for $2500. This one is 5/10. I guess only 10 were built. Mike had one on this website in July 2009 for the same price. That one was 6/10. The problem is I don't really know that much about Nicola Ricco. Has he done some other models? How about the quality? (It looks good). Is $2500 a good value for this item? Can anyone help with more information on Nicola and his work or background? Many thanks, Steve.

Steve Sklenka

hrobmlyny

Canada
48 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2011 :  23:18:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Wolfgang. Might you be able to help with some information on this model? Many thanks, Steve.

Steve Sklenka
Go to Top of Page

cico

Italy
82 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2011 :  00:07:16  Show Profile  Visit cico's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ciao Steve, you know me as fbc6872 :-)
Sorry for my bad english, Nicola Ricco was an italian muster builder, i don't know if it is working again.
Here you can see one work:

http://www.ferrarimodelsclub.it/TECCHIO/Piero20.HTM

The seller is Paolo Tron, he don't needs introduction...and he is present in Mike Forum.
ciao
Cico
Go to Top of Page

hrobmlyny

Canada
48 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2011 :  00:20:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK. That helps Ciao. Thank you for taking the time to help. Regards, Steve

Steve Sklenka
Go to Top of Page

hrobmlyny

Canada
48 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2011 :  00:23:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry, I think that should have been CICO. Obviously my Italian is much worse than your English.

Steve Sklenka
Go to Top of Page

F1-Wolfgang

Germany
1884 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2011 :  00:23:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Steve,

I’m sorry, but I have never heard of Nicola Ricco. I assume he is a Italian builder.
However of what I seen on the posted photo, his work looks very good!
Italy has so many good builders, so it would be impossible to know them all.

Sorry, that I was no much help for more info on that builder!

wolfgang
Go to Top of Page

cico

Italy
82 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2011 :  06:06:57  Show Profile  Visit cico's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm sorry Steve, I thought that the word "ciao", which means "hello", was one of the few Italian words that are known abroad.
My name is Francesco Cicogna (cico)
Go to Top of Page

hrobmlyny

Canada
48 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2011 :  07:28:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry Cico about the mix up. I only know 5 Italian words: Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Alfa Romeo and Fiat. Actually Tiramisu and Sophia Loren comes to mind too. Also thank you Wolfgang for your thoughts. I appreciate it. Regards, all.

Steve Sklenka
Go to Top of Page

cico

Italy
82 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2011 :  23:52:44  Show Profile  Visit cico's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Steve, there is another important italian word: Lancia (Fulvia, Stratos, 037, S4, Delta)
:-)
Go to Top of Page

hrobmlyny

Canada
48 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2011 :  06:59:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You're right Cico. My Italian is better than I thought. Look at some other Italian words I know and didn't even know it: Bosica, Balestrini, Reali, Brianza, Fadini, Dallari. Come to think of it I almost speak fluent Italian!

Steve Sklenka
Go to Top of Page

cico

Italy
82 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2011 :  02:55:56  Show Profile  Visit cico's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dear Steve, congratulations on your purchase, I hope to see many photos of the model you have bought from Paul.

There would be another important Italian word: Antelmi
Antelmi is an Italian master bilder , in my humble opinion he has the best value for money, this is his site, I hope that Mike will allow me:

http://www.antelmimodels.com/Modellismo%20Automobilistico.html

The 250 GTO 64 you sell me will be mounted by Pierangelo Antelmi, as usual for me.

p.s.
the terrible translation errors are the fault of Google ...
Go to Top of Page

pierotecchio63

Italy
39 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2011 :  00:45:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would like to spare with you some informations on Nicola.
His best work is the Ferrari 312 T2 made on a mix of the Tameo and the Superior model. He took the Superior and took apart the body.
The result is simmilar to the one made by Kamimura, and, under certain aspects, even better.
Go to Top of Page

cico

Italy
82 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2011 :  03:32:17  Show Profile  Visit cico's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ciao Piero !!! please, do not laugh at my english...
Nicola is still working?
Go to Top of Page

David

109 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2011 :  09:53:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He stopped his building activity as far as I know. Too bad as his builds really stood out.
Go to Top of Page

cico

Italy
82 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2011 :  07:40:18  Show Profile  Visit cico's Homepage  Reply with Quote
David, della seconda frase non ho capito una fava...
:-)
Go to Top of Page

pierotecchio63

Italy
39 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2011 :  12:51:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nicola is still working. Even if his production is a little bit slow. His current building projects are: a Ferrari 512 bb Ferrarelle, some Porsche 356 speedster and a Ferrari 126 C4 M2. Anyway I think that he will build for others in the future...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MiniWerks :: Fine Handbuilt Models from around the World :: Contact MiniWerks :: MiniWerks on eBay © 2014 Mike McCormick. All rights reserved   Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000